As a heads up, there may be some affiliate links on this page. This page is reader supported and this means I may receive a commission if you purchase through the links, with no extra cost to you.
RODONI Sous Vide Features
The RODONI sous vide machine is a 1000W immersion circulator. It heats the water in your pot up rather quickly and is capable of keeping it warm to within 0.18ºF for the duration of the cook.
The RODONI sous vide is designed to be easy to use. There’s no fancy app or WiFi. It’s a simple sous vide machine that’s good for beginners.
All you have to do to use the RODONI sous vide is:
- Attach the RODONI sous vide to your favorite pot
- Set the time and temperature
- Vacuum seal / Ziplock your food
- Sous vide!
- Sear via torch or skillet, or grill your food to desired texture
Because the RODONI sous vide has a 1000W motor, you’re going to be able to cook larger quantity of foods. Users have reported using up to a 12qt pot with their RODONI sous vide.
There are a few main pros to the RODONI sous vide.
- Really easy to use – simply attach, set time and temperature, and cook!
- Easy to clean
- Great price at around $69.99
- No app or recipe suggestions
- No WiFI
- Can scratch a bit easy
RODONI Sous Vide Review Conclusion
The RODONI sous vide is a great sous vide machine if you’re on a budget and want to start cooking sous vide. There’s a myriad of advantages with only a few cons. You’d be hard-pressed to find a better sous vide machine around this price point.Check Price on Amazon