Your classic pork tenderloin with a great Asian twist of sweet and salty hoisin sauce! This cut of meat is incredibly tender and flavorful. Serve over rice or noodles – or even over a bowl of ramen!
- 1 Pound Pork Tenderloin, Trimmed
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- Set the sous vide cooker to 145º F (62º C)
- Season the pork tenderloin with the salt and pepper. Place inside of a large vacuum seal bag. Seal the bag using the water immersion technique or a best sousvide vacuum sealer on the moist setting.
- Place the bag in the water bath for 3 hours
- After 3 hours, remove the bag from the water bath
- Take out the pork tenderloin and pat dry with paper towels
- Brush the tenderloin with hoisin sauce
- Heat a grill to high heat
- Once the grill is hot, add the tenderloin and sear until all sides are caramelized
- Transfer to a plate and let sit for 5 minutes
- Slice and serve!